Monday, December 22, 2008

Keeping it real on day 77-120


I had a dinner appointment after work, but was still committed to getting my cardio session in afterwards, and I did! I completed 30 min of intense cardio - pushing harder than I have ever pushed.
I had envisioned myself kickin it on the T.Mill, but got there to find out that it was in use. I quickly shifted gears and hopped on the bike - got the job done!
Next picture reveal day will be Jan 2nd.
Time to get some reading and writing done, then hit the sack.
Remember, 10 min of intense workout is better than no workout, so get moving; you'll be so glad you did!

1 comment:

Marbella said...

Hi Diane,
Wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, and good luck with your mission. You have been doing so well lately...am proud of you!
Hugs,
Lynda