Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back in the saddle on Day 110-120


Pics taken this AM
Taking a week off from exercising has turned out to be a good thing after all. Though the first three days were torture - it was like being in withdrawal from missing a drug...this my friends is a very good addiction. My muscles had a nice rest after being worked consistently since Oct 1st and the definition is still there, thus my picss post today, though I said I wasn't going to post any pics until my day 120.
My nutritional plan continues to be consistent as I use food to fuel my body to perform at its best.
Today I'm back into my workout - will be working my shoulders/biceps/triceps and ABs. Cardio this week will be done 3-4 times for approximately 25-30 min per session.
A crazy busy but productive week-end, time to get moving...and here's to one fantastic week...it takes work, but it is worth it.


No comments: