Monday, October 5, 2009

In memory of my Dad

My dad took his last breath on Sept 24th at 12:30am; though he is terribly missed, he had a full life, led a life of peace, a man of few words but loads of action. He was an amazing father in every sense of the word. As my personal coined quote for my life goes, it is fitting to share this again and in doing so it is a true reflection of how my dad lived. God allowed him 76 years on this earth and blessed me with 45 wonderful years to know this great man Ernest Cecil Nathaniel Dutchin.
"At the end of my life's journey I don't want to be remembered for the amount of accumulated possession I have. I don't want to be remembered for the amount of money I left or didn't leave for my loved ones. I don't want to be remembered at all for any material possessions I left or gave to others. My desire is to be remembered simply for what I deposited into another's life; I want to be remembered for one having made a positive difference for however long or short the season I had with them. I want to be remembered for caring about people and not things".

Live your best life, give your best, expect the best and the best will be manifested!

No comments: