Monday, December 10, 2007

15 days to Christmas and

for some of us, we are kickin it into high gear! I guess we're all motivated and driven by different things to lose a few before the celebration rolls into full swing. Whatever the reason, I wish you the best - do it safe, and give it your very best.

My goal for the next 14 days is to do my very best to Dec 24th, then take a few off to relax, not think about counting calories, or pushing it too much in the gym.

Yesterday was upper, and sit-ups with intensity.
Today was lower and cardio and it was a kicker.

My eating is 3 days low carb one day high; switching back and forth to Dec 25th.
Ok to my fellow shredders - stay the course; a special shout out to Deb...like your "aggressive" focus and drive.

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Diane, check my Day 397 blog post at RTP Blog. If you want in, let me know by posting a comment there, and you'll be good to go!
Adam