Saturday, January 5, 2008

A progressive challenge




Today pictures of me dressed in clothes that will be used to gauge when I arrive my finish line. Meaning that when those clothing fits comfortably I'd achieved my ultimate fitness goal. Then from there I will maintain or look to compete in my age category - that goal is somewhat frightening but hey I think I can handle that challenge, but for now let's focus on what's at hand.

My 40 day challenge will begin tomorrow Sunday; as this week was another sick recovery one - Ahhhhhhhhhhhh enough already! I could hit the gym today, but decided to take yet another day off to rest and kick off my plan tomorrow.

I can't explain why I am so optimistic about doing this challenge and whatever Adam will throw at us, but this time I am just over the top ready. I think it has to do with me missing exercising more that sex, (did I say that?) and having the time to mentally get ready, really ready for this trip.

BRING IT ON BABY!

3 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Yes, you did say that. ;)

Can I use your "before" pic for my clothing challenge?

Unknown said...

Yes you can Lilla - say how can I get the link to obtain your count down timer on your blog?
thanks

Otter Christy said...

Glad to hear you're healing and allowing your body to rest. I feel your optimism coming out loud and clear. Can't wait to see your awesome transformation.