Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Into day 3 of 30 day challenge

Two days of sticking to my 30 day challenge except I still find myself snacking after 7pm even though it's healthy foods. I'm working on eliminating that habit!!
Sure I'm going to be faced with temptations but I will draw on staying true to my commitment and contract I made with myself.
Yesterday briefly I smelled bake goodies and had a slight stirring but it left as quickly as it came.
Friday and Saturdays may be my biggest challenge because I usually slack off with my eating habits then.
Every day I will work on improving on my challenge by doing better than the day before with my eating.
I will add value to my spiritual journey too.
Every workout I will push myself a bit harder than the last one; regardless of the amount of time.
I am empowered every day and will grow stronger as a result of fulfilling this contract.

No comments: