Sunday, April 13, 2008

21 of 30 days and still committed

This is a picture of what I'd like my abs to look like, and what I'm working towards, with a goal deadline of May 30th!!

Wow, my 20 day mark past by unnoticed, but I'm happy to report that despite the in-your face and subtle temptations I've stayed the course to my 30 day commitment of no desserts or alcohol. My cravings are now fruit and it is quite refreshing to experience healthy cravings.
Today I completed 13FS 6 times within 20:35 min - prior my time was 20 min for 12FS.
My exercise and nutrition plan for this week:
6 day plan:
Cardio: 9 times 20/30 min
Sit-ups: 3 times 10 min each
Strength training - twice upper & twice lower for 20 min without breaks (only for water replenishment).
Nutrition:
3 low/1 high carb cycling with 1 cheat meal either on Friday or Saturday.
Breakfast:Oatmeal, eggs, steamed spinach
Snacks: Fruit/hard boiled egg/small homemade health muffin(oat bran, quick oats, flax and small amount of white flour with nuts, carrots and cranberries, olive oil and small amount of brown sugar).
Lunches:Salads, BBQ chicken, turkey
Dinner:Sweet potato, b.rice, squash,bokchoy, peas, salads, chicken or fish.
My salads are made up of:
Cabbage, spinach leaves, romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, cucumber, red onion, sunflower seeds, walnuts, cranberries, and sometimes feta cheese. A non-sugar raspberry dressing mix with a bit of sun dried tomato dressing. I'm consuming salads with all lunches and dinners.
Alright make some movements, give it your best and the best results will come and don't ever, ever quit!!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Diane, those are some sexy abs! Great job on the stairs workout. I know that has to be tough. Love your salad additions!

Otter Christy said...

Hey there, Diane. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad to see you're still going strong. I really enjoyed yesterday's post, too. I agree with finding something that works for an individual. It's something that I've really had to do myself. I like reading your flights of stairs. Stairs used to fill me with TERROR, but I can do a flight or two if I go slow, but one day I'll be just like you.