Monday, May 5, 2008

Sample of Nurtitional plan for this week


The best whey protein powder that's 100% natural ingredients.


My fruit, veggies and no-fat cottaqge cheese ready for the work week.
Fruit consumption - mangoes, strawberries, pineapple and oranges.
Snacking Veggies consumption - variety of bell peppers, carrots and cucumber.
Protein intake - chicken, protein powder, eggs and whites, non-fat cottage cheese.
Complex and fibrous carbs this week - cabbage, snow peas, bok choy, sweet potato, squash

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love whey protein powder...i honestly don't know how i ever lived without it! =D

Otter Christy said...

That looks good. I'm gonna be at the Farmer's market tomorrow and now I know what I want. Don't forget you promised a muffin recipe. You're the one who reminded me how dried cranberries really spice up a salad.

Debbie said...

Mangoes are my favorite. Your fruits & veggies look delish!