Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex in the City

My new project! "lol" Well, my new project is to watch all 6 seasons before watching the movie.
My self indulgence and a well deserved break from studying. Got into the hype via work mates and well let's just say I'm hooked!
This week my workouts have not been consistent (nothing to do with my new project), but eating has been squeaky clean.
After work today I'll be hitting the gym for a full body strength training and cardio session.
Sat will be all out cardio and sit-ups.
Sunday I'll be posting my schedule and plan for the next 21 days.
OK, have a good one, stay the course and have a wonderful week-end!

1 comment:

Otter Christy said...

I loved that show. I totally support this project. I'm totally going to see the movie sometime soon, but it was totally sold out last Friday. Have a great weekend.