Friday, July 18, 2008

Dad's 75th on 27/17

An amazing day for me to celebrate with my dad - he's 75 years young today and in very good health.
I took a rest day yesterday! Have been on a low carb cycling all week, and today is carb loading and I'm surprised that I am not as thrilled about it as before. I guess I'm getting used to my low carb days, but plan nonetheless on loading up as I've a full body strength training day, and tomorrow it's cardio and sit-ups.
Tomorrow I plan on measuring my BF% and will post it!
Alright stay the course and enjoy your week-end

4 comments:

Michael said...

Diane, Happy Birthday to your dad! I get what you are saying about low carb and high carb days. After a while you just get used to the low carbs and the high carbs are just a necessity to up your energy.

Mike Groom said...

A very happy birthday to your Dad from shredderland!

Look forward to seeing your stats.

Marbella said...

Happy Birthday Diane´s Day! Hope you have a marvelous weekend.
Lynda

Meredith said...

Sending birthday wishes to your Dad Diane!