Friday, July 11, 2008

Results on Day 20/10

Yesterday I took a rest day and finally noticed visible difference around my stomach and thighs - as we all know that is where fat likes to rest on women. I am very pleased with my results to date, and know that going forward the fat will continue to melt off.
Today is my full body strength training day with sit-ups.
This week's workout schedule so far has been 110% compliant:
Mon - Strength training, sit-ups and cardio
Tue - Cardio
Wed - Strength training & sit-ups
Thurs - REST
Fri - Strength training & sit-ups
Sat - Cardio & sit-ups
Sun - REST
OK, enjoy your week-end, enjoy your accomplishments, make changes to better you and enjoy your life!
Tomorrow it is time for the tale of the tape!

3 comments:

Michael said...

See that? You've made progress. Patience my dear, patience. I am always tempted to change things up, but I know that sticking to the plan is the best way go.

Mike Groom said...

good stuff Diane!

Anonymous said...

Diane, You've got a great plan and becasue you have worked the plan you are seeing results. Feels great I bet.

Keep going.