Saturday, October 18, 2008

A great recipe,new snack and pic day on week 3


Here's my picture as I wrap up week 3 and measurements.
Down 1lb on the scale, 1/2 inch off my waist and 1 inch off my chest. Not much change on the scale, but hey 1lb a week is better than a gain right! Liked the fact that I'm loosing inches. Next week it will be my 4 week picture reveal. Completed 20 min of circuit training for full body strength training and 25 min cardio...pushed myself as far as my mind could go.
Seeing that I'm on a restricted diet, I have to get creative with what I can have for snacks besides hard boiled eggs, almonds, 1 serving of fruit, or protein shake.
Snack - my friend Matt introduced me to dry roasted Soya Beans..yummy!
Blueberry delight
1/2 cup of frozen blueberries (any other type will do)
1/2 cup plain yogurt (low fat)
1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp organic hemp seeds
Mix all ingredients together and enjoy! Scrumptious!!
Have a good week-end, and remember that strengthening your mind is important, so feed it the right stuff!





1 comment:

KaliLilla.com said...

1 pound is great!

That blueberry delight sounds good! I love hemp seeds - it's my new protein source.