Saturday, December 20, 2008

Picture updates


Thurs pic Fri pics


Today's pics

OK, here are my pics for the days I've missed! Tomorrow will be my full pic reveal along with updates on my measurements and one pics reveal of me in those slacks!!
Finished a very good lower body workout plus cardio - I usually do less cardio on my leg days.
After tomorrow's pic post, my next pic reveal will be Jan 1st with big plans to execute my program to Jan 31st. As Adam says "it is going to be massive":-)
Overall this week was a huge success with my eating and workouts; despite having a few drinks.
There is no time like the present to do what needs to be done - at the minimum we can start getting our thoughts together and on paper with a near date for execution in place.
Progressing with positive results~
Stay the course and don't even entertain the thought of quitting, because U can so do it!





No comments: