Thursday, January 1, 2009

3 months later and what's in store for the next level


Jan/01/2009
Well, here we are; a fresh new year, a year full of opportunities and potential, a year where we have the power to change our lives for the better. A word of caution; don't jump hastily into making any decision; take the time to make wise, healthy and beneficial choices. In the area of fitness you have to establish a written plan with goals, deadlines and powerful reasons why. Your plan must be nutritionally clean and your workout geared specifically to meet your needs. There is no such thing as a cookie cutter plan that will work for everyone. Then you need to implement the plan. It is all about action, movement towards your own personal finish line. You must be mentally prepared for struggles, challenges, highs and lows, but at the end of your fitness journey IF you stay the course, it will be so worth it. Finally it is imperative to surround yourself with like minded people who will give you the support you need to stay the course.

Alright, with that said here are my updated measurement stats: 3 months later
Oct 1st Upper arms: 12 1/2 inches/Today Jan 1st 12 inches
Oct 1st Chest: 39 inches/Today Jan 1st 35 3/4 inches
Oct 1st Waist: 31 inches/Today Jan 1st 28.5 inches
Oct 1st Upper thigh 24.5 inches/today Jan 1st 22.5 inches
Oct 1st Calf 14 1/4 inches/Today Jan 1st 13 3/4 inches
BF was 20%, today it sits at 15.5%
Base on my achievement I am ecstatic at my results and my Oct 1st pics to today proves that I'm on track to exceed my own personal fitness goal.
I'm 40 days out to my deadline of 120 days. I will get back into my routine workout plan from Monday Jan 5th. Today I did a 20 min mix of heavy of upper and lower, then hit the T.Mill for a 30 min of HITT speed walking.
OK, time to get working on my program that will run for 4 weeks. Strength training will be heavy with shorter reps.
It can be done!








2 comments:

angie nicholas said...

good luck we can do this Angie

Debbie said...

Diane, big congrats on your 3 month results. I had to read them twice. I am impressed! Happy new year to you and all the best on your next mission.