Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ending this week strong on Day 97 of 120


One day out to completing another week of changes in my nutritional and exercise plan; it has been a productive week. Today I worked my upper and at the end of the 43 min sessions my muscles were fried. Then I wrapped it up with a 30 min HITT on the T.mill. Mike Geary http://www.truthaboutabs.com/3-best-abdominal-exercises.html check out those AB workouts...I've started doing Renegade dumbbell rows and it is wicked.
I've decided from Monday for two weeks to eat only veggies, fruit and eggs/whites, chick peas and nuts for my protein source. I read Lallia's post and have been inspired by the links etc to give this a go. I'll share my experience along the way.
OK, time to get my grocery list together. My strength training plan will continue to be 4 sets of 10/8/6/4 to failure. My cardio will be a mix of jump rope, stairs and T.Mill.
Here's to a wonderful week-end

No comments: