Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Leg day on Day 101 of 120 and attitude


Today was leg day and hit it hard with dead lifts and squats, then finished it off with 25 min of HITT on the T. Mill.
Wanted to go longer with my cardio, but just didn't have the energy to push much further today.
My nutritional plan continues to be excellent, and my size 6 dress slacks are getting loose on me. I have to add another hole in my belt. Though I'm not complaining about this at all, I realized that I need to stop shopping for new clothes until I complete my fitness goals. No point in spending money on clothing that will need to be adjusted...gotta be wise.
Our attitude in anything is extremely important - having a right attitude is a vital ingredient to our success in anything, and likewise having a wrong attitude is the bad ingredient that will spoil our success in anything.
So, harness the right attitude and go do it.

No comments: