Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Resting on day 113 of 120

Wow, seven days out to the end of this journey and though I'm excited for the end, I'm more so excited as I look ahead to the next leg. Excited and challenged, because with the bar raised, there will be more responsibilities, more time to invest wisely and greater the rewards.
On my way home I decided to book off today as a Rest day because I had about 4 hours sleep last night, work at the office was a literal zoo and I just don't have the energy to hit the weights.
One of my articles got accepted on a very popular blog site www.thepositivity.com so check it out when you can
http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2009/02/24/the-precious-gift-of-time/

Leaving you with a wonderfully inspiring quote"Nothing can change the past, but you can do something to change the future. Don't be afraid of "fail"- it only create chances of opportunities for new things. Celebrate failure when you know you did your best, but don't settle there." Unknown
Keep moving!

No comments: