Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 114 of 120

As the month of Feb rolls to a close and as I reflected on what I accomplished in this month, I realized that my workout lacked the punch I'd planned. Got results, but not what I wanted and though my eating was 110% compliant, the workouts were lacking.
I'll be kicking it into high gear for the next leg, and the six days out will be intense.
Today it was shoulders/biceps/triceps/ABS and 30 min of HITT cardio with a mix of progressive overload.
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
Eleanor Roosevelt

"We need to realized that to get anywhere in life, to do anything we desire takes action on our part to live what we desire. We can sit and talk about it, we can lie and dream about it, but until we take action what we desire will simply remain a thought."
Diane Dutchin

No comments: