Sunday, June 21, 2009

Picture day and moving into week 3





Well here we are two weeks out and 6 to go and I am in the zone, engines fired and accelerating towards my finish line with the right mindset in place. Life has been busier, but I have the energy, drive and passion so that makes it fun. Yes, I do have days when I think but for a moment that I am biting off more that I can chew, but those moments are rare and those thought isn't entertained for long. I'm too busy living and enjoying the moments of living life, and taking nothing for granted.
Live your life, if you don't know what you want to do "when you grow up" you need to regardless of what age bracket you may find yourself in, and get busy living life. Stop the complaining and finger pointing...your life is your responsibility...make it count for something great...go beyond the good...it can be done.

1 comment:

Matt said...

unbelievable!!! what a dramatic change over the course of 1-2 weeks!! Amazing results Missy! Keep it up!