Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update on my Progress


I haven't been deliberately avoiding to post to my blog - life has been busier than usual and I've also not been taking weekly pictures as I should. Today however I did...my photo shoot was reschedule yet again. Instead of posting any further dates, why don't I simply share after the fact. Life has been incredibly great - the weather in Vancouver has been beautiful, and that always seems to add smiles and more pleasantries to faces.
I've started my CFT program and I'm loving it - having to sacrifice "socializing time" to get this done, but it is a temporary sacrifice that I am prepared to make.
My cardio sessions has increased to 45-60 min and depending on my energy level at day's end I'd sneak another session in. Strength training is coming along fine with some new exercises in play. My nutrition plan has been excellent, but this week-end I dropped the ball big time, not going to beat myself up over it...moving on.
I need to get back into the habit of posting here more often...at least three times per week is my goal going forward.
OK, remember if you don't like the direction your life is going you alone have the power so - change it!


No comments: