Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moving the body into the sculpting phase

The week-end was spent carb loading and it truly was; though I didn't "feel like it" I've found I manage well better on limited carbs. Meaning my carbs intake comes from vegetables, fruit, squashes, sweet potatoes and brown rice.
I deliberately took two days to carb load because for the next 5 days I'll be moving into the cutting stage of lowering my carbs to 60g or less. I'm only testing the waters on this as I have never attempted this cycle before - of two days loading and 5 days cutting. I'll be doing this for 2 weeks and then apply changes or tweaking as required.
My workout plan will be 4 days on 1 day off.
Staying the course!

1 comment:

Bec said...

It's been a while since I've visited your blog. looks like you really have things on track. Good luck on your next stage. Bec