Sunday, December 13, 2009

A new twist and mixing things up

Two weeks ago I decided to try a different form of dieting - instead of going with my 3LC , 1HC and alternating I decided to go with all LC for 6 days, consuming 80% of fibrous carbs, no fruit and protein. This past week I went the opposite, minimal fibrous, increase on the complex, only pomegranate fruit and protein. This week it's back to minimal 20% complex from sweet potato, yams and brown rice. The 80% will be maximizing on my fibrous carbs, while protein will derived only from meat, egg whites and nuts, and no protein powder. I want to see how my body can work without consuming protein powder as a substitute. Fruit will be blueberries, pomegranate and kiwi with 1/2 cup of yogurt, and no process foods. Sat will be my HC of all complex and no fibrous carbs.

I've also lagged on my cardio workouts, concentrating more on strength training. So this week my cardio will be 30 min per day plus my strength training sessions.
I'll post pics sometime this week...well there you have it, a glimpse into what's going on with my eating and exercise plan as I ease into getting this body ready for my fitness shows in March
and April of 2010. Come Jan it is no play and all business...game face on!

I've sure been enjoying this time off from studying and working on my website - all my changes and content has been sent to the designer and the launch will be soon. Sooooooo I can breathe and relax and get caught up on watching movies and well doing whatever I please:) to Jan 1st.
Besides that a lot has been happening which has been exciting in the area of my fitness business...will share more on that later.
OK here's to a week of new beginnings, coupled with great success...don't quit, stay focus, and work through it...keep your eye on the prize...it can be done!

No comments: