Friday, November 9, 2007

A minor set-back

Yesterday, I decided to take a "rest day", not because my body felt taxed, but simply because I pulled my groin muscle, and there was no way that I was doing anything, but lay on the couch.
In the past I've had a slight pull on my groin, but not to this extent. Don't try coughing, laughing and sneezing...let's not talk about going to the bathroom either.
Anyhoo, though I'm not in a lot of pain like yesterday, I've decided to take the rest of this week off.
I just don't want to push it and cause any further damage. I will be back into my intense workouts on Sunday!

With little or no appetite, I am still on the LCD eating plan.

It is not enough to dream, because dreaming alone will not manifest the fulfillment of those dreams; you have to go after your dreams. One step at a time - it is only by taking action that you'll live your dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not what happens to you, it's how you react to what's happening to you that matters. it's all about attitude. and you have a great attitude! loved your quote, so had to add one to it. sorry about your groin pull. that's gotta hurt. so take it easy the rest of the week.

Unknown said...

Hello Diane, i am so sorry to hear that you are injured.
Wise decision to take a full week rest, and stick to your diet.
You did great the last 2 weeks and you deserve some rest.
Hope you will be well soon.
Ciao.

Unknown said...

Thanks Massimiliano and Suzette, I'm doing much better today but will get active from tomorrow.