Sunday, January 13, 2008

Swinging into week 2 and taking into another gear

Today I move into week 2 of my 40 day challenge and one week away from Jan 14th "Shredders Challenge" completion day!
It was lower body training, sit-ups, 20 min cardio and 2xFS. My eating today is low carbs high protein with a rest from all types of supplements.
due to a busier weekend than anticipated, I'll be posting my pictures dressed in my goal clothing tomorrow and post in the PM.
A friend has approached me to join in with the "how lean can you go" and she's on board from now until March 31st.
I will maintain my 40 day/Feb 14th completion, then continue thereafter with her.

My workout and eating plan this week:
Sunday-Friday:Cardio, 2x12FS, 3x12/10/8 upper and 2/10/8 lower going medium to heavy.
Sunday-Tuesday: Low carbs, high protein
Wednesday: High carbs low protein
Thursday -Friday: Low carbs, high protein
Saturday:Rest/Cheat meal in PM

Planning is an important tool in mapping goal direction, but it is in the doing, the acting out, the following through of that plan that will produce the best results.

3 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Diane, you are 100% right, plans don't count for much unless we follow through. Looking forward to seeing your Clothing Challenge Update!

Debbie said...

Hi Diane, you mentioned about the Shredder Challenge date. Adam wanted pics by 2pm Friday (his time).

I want to make sure you don't cut yourself short.

You're doing great, btw. Love your enthusiasm!

Debbie

Unknown said...

Deb, thanks for the reminder - pics already submitted, I was refering to the clothing challenge with Lilla.