Monday, May 12, 2008

Beginning week 3

Sunday I injured my finger so typing was out of the question.
I did completed my workout and eating was 7 out of 10.
My workout for the next 4 weeks:

Example of sets Upper: 20/15/12/10/8/6 starting light and adding weights as each set is decreased.
Example of sets Lower: 15/10/8/6 starting medium and adding weights as each set is decreased.
Progressive overload split of 25 min for strength training sessions with no rest in between sets.
Sun - Cardio/sit-ups
Mon - Upper
Tue - Lower
Wed - Cardio/sit-ups
Thurs - Upper
Fri - Lower
Sat - Rest
OK, time to check in on the shredders' blogs.

2 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Howdy Diane! Hope your finals went well. Sorry to hear about your finger, but I'm glad to see you're still going strong. I dig on the yellow for your blog. It throws out a sunny, positive vibe that I feel is a reflection of your posts.

Debbie said...

Hi Diane, looks like a good plan for the next 4 weeks. I like the look of your blog - you changed to yellow!