Monday, July 21, 2008

Adjustment on Day 30/20

I completed my 25 min cardio session last night as planned, but skipped the sit-ups part. With an all fruit day I was surprised at the amount of energy I had to do the workouts, and still was buzzing after the PM workout.
Was up at 4AM -with less than 5 hours sleep:-(...and sipping a strong cup of java; I'm fine now and we'll see how I fare around noon today.
Had 1 protein oatmeal pancake with 1 egg and 1/3 cup whites for breakfast. With a 10am lunch my dinner will be hmmmmmmmm 3pm? Hey, I get two dinners on this shift:-)
It's cardio day 45 min and I'll do my sit-ups then.
OK time for some more coffee:-)
Remember, it takes work but it is worth it!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Diane, I'd need a strong cup of coffee if I got up at 4am too. Ooops. I don't drink it anymore. I better be sure to get my sleep.

Sounds like you're doing very well. Keep it up. Are you doing MS (noticed the all fruit day).

Michael said...

Diane, I am thankful myself for people like you. I come to your blog daily and enjoy reading about your journey. I love your profile pic--the smile is awesome. You are an inspiration. Thanks for staying in touch.