Thursday, July 31, 2008

Overdid it on Day 40/30

Alright for the next 30 days here's my thing: Day 30 is here!
To reduce my BF by 4% - currently sits at 19% (lost 3% and measured it 5 times)
To abstain from all form of desserts. (80% compliant)
To stop eating by 7pm PST. (110% compliant)
Got home later last night and though I was feeling pretty hungry I decided to do my workout and not eat something then wait another 60 min. Big mistake...I did my 30 min of upper and sit-ups, then head down stairs for my 50 min cardio.
After consuming my protein shake and eating my meal an hour later I felt extremely nauseous...I knew that I hadn't consumed enough carbs, but was feeling too crappy and sore to eat anything. I hit the sack at 8pm and was out.
Today I'm scheduled to do legs and another 50 min cardio - don't want to overdo it, so I'm going to play it by ear and maybe cut my cardio session to 30 min.
OK, time for another cup of java!

No comments: