Sunday, November 9, 2008

I do know how to count - Day 14 of RTP 2.0 Challenge and the start of week 6 of Crazy Cardio


Day 1 & Day 14
OK so for me and a bunch of others, it is our day 14 and the completion day of a fast pace ride to accelerate our fat burning rate. I am very pleased with my results to date! Tomorrow I'll post pics of the front and back to be on the same page with everyone!
Had a powerful breakfast this morning...more like brunch
1 waffle with fresh strawberries and 1 tbsp of organic maple syrup.
2 small organic turkey sausage with 1.5 scrambled eggs.
I've found since being on this "eating alive program" that my taste buds have changed...I no longer crave sweet stuff and use less salt.
Today starts my crazy cradio week -
I did 6x22FS on the stairs a few min ago...taxed but completed it in just under 45 min plus sit-ups.
Then later (around 6pm my time) I'll hit the T.Mill for a 30 min workout!
Workout plan for week 6:
Cardio 30-45 min per session doing daily double - if I can't fit in 2 separate sessions, then I'll combine the cardio to 60-90 min within 1 session. It is crazy cardio week remember!
Nutrition this week:
Looking to consume less meat protein - a more vegetarian diet with eggs and legumes and spinach.
OK, let's see what Adam has planned going forward...we can't afford to let up now...I'm definitely not about to!








2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Sounds like your plan is going great Diane! Good luck with the crazy cardio week!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mike! Appreciate your support and encouragement!