Friday, November 21, 2008

Whirl wind week and missed workouts

This week has been filled with whirl wind events; though all good and required they have interrupted my scheduled workouts. I'm up at 5am and to get in a workout I'd have to rise at 4:30...tried that a few times and it just doesn't work for me. So, my workouts are done when I arrive home at 3:15pm...all based on my shift at work.
Wed was my last workout - missed last night and will tonight as well, so there goes my 6 cardio a week plan:-(.
My eating continues to be excellent!~
Tried an all raw day yesterday but at 7pm last night I realized that I am not cut out for "all raw" eating...mentally I could not process anything at that point; not even carry on a normal conversation. Not sure what happened...maybe I didn't consume enough raw food?
OK, I will be back into my workout Sat and pics and measurements will be posted.
Here's to a great day and a super wonderful week-end! Stay the course and stay focus on your finish line and enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Diane,
So interesting to see how you are doing to make your workouts work. I know for sure that it´s not easy at all! And amazed to see what the raw diet did to you. Isn´t this trying to find the WAY so awesome. So much to do, so many things that DONT work!
All good luck to you!
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

You've been making great progress Diane. Great to see your nutrition staying 100%.