Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wrapping up week 7


Here are my week 7 pics...the lighting on the frontal view is a bit dark, but viewable! Today I completed 45 min of cardio and 30 min of full body strength training.
Tomorrow I'll begin posting my original pic from Oct 1st to present until my goal deadline of Jan 28th. Of course there will be times when I can't get to post pics, but my goal is to be consistent in this area too.
Picked up a cocktail dress for my work Christmas party that is tonight and slipped easily into a size 8 with room...not yet there for the size 6, but nonetheless I am elated with my progress.
OK, I'll share some party pics tomorrow...time to get my nails done.
When you thoughts of "I can't" arises regarding what is right; think of the benefits and how crappy you'll feel if you quit, then dig deep and do it! You will be glad you did!

2 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Diane, congrats on your smaller clothes! It does feel awesome to drop down sizes doesn't it!]Have a great time at your Christmas party,
Adam

Mike Groom said...

Fantastic work Diane! Looking forward to the party pictures :)