Friday, December 12, 2008

Off until Sunday

No pic posting last night and no workout was done - my insomnia has caught up to me and I was way too exhausted to even eat, never mind working out!
I'm off for a few days to visit some friends, therefore I will not be making any posts until Sunday.
Alright, have a great week-end and stay the course.
Just wanted to put it out there to encourage all of us to keep focus on our goals, especially around this time when we're bombarded with tons of food and parties.
We can still have a great time while maintaining our focus as to why we're doing what we're doing. Keep in mind the progress made, sacrifices, discipline and joy of this journey.
We have to also keep in mind that there will be those who will seek to tell us to relax and indulge - but at what cost? Sure, have an extra glass of wine, and serving of stuffing, but we must factor in the cost and how we're going to feel a few days later.
For me, I'm at the place where I simply cannot do anything to jeopardize my success - I'm working way too hard to screw things up now. You must find out what your boundaries are and firmly establish them. Ultimately, the choice is always yours, so choose wisely!

1 comment:

angie nicholas said...

hope your sleep is better I had a rough night last night with a crying baby every 1 - 2 hours or so. hope your having a good weekend and enjoying your rest we all need a break now and then Angie