Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Resting on day 59 of 120

Today is my well deserved rest day and as I enjoy it; along with my massage later:-) my mind by no means is resting! I'm already walking through my workout for tomorrow in my mind and visualizing another break through session.
Today is also my high carb day - diet of oatmeal mixed with fresh organic apples, eggs with turkey sausage wrap and for dinner brown rice with a bean dish, along with a few snacks.
Tomorrow I'm back into my 3 day low!
Discovered Larabars; all natural with fruit and nuts, no preservatives, chemical or added sugars. Quite tasty!
If you haven't read Suzette's post, I encourage you to check it out http://qfs-blog.blogspot.com/
Remember: There's the pain of discipline and the pain of regret...you get to choose every time, so choose wisely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to say hi! I love Larabars! Especially the Cherry ones. :) YUM.....

Anonymous said...

I've never tried Larabars! where do you find them?
Thanks for the shout out!
Go for your dreams!! you Deserve it!

angie nicholas said...

We Larabars here but they are expensive never thought to try them. sounds like your doing well. Angie

Unknown said...

Suzette: you can pick up those bars in any health food store or maybe even Walmart...runs for about $1.99 here in Canada