Sunday, January 11, 2009

Digging deep on Day 86 of 120


Today wrapped up week 1 of 6 that is remaining as I keep making positive progressive steps on my journey towards leanness. There were a few changes within my plan - rest day was on Tue and not today, but I got the job done.
Completed my back and chest workout this afternoon followed by a 35 min of HITT running on the T. Mill. It took everything out of me physically, but was pumped at how strong I finished.
Week 2 workout plan:
Full body strength training - 3 times per week for 60 min
Cardio - 3 times per week 30-40 min sessions
Abs - 3 times per week
Nutritional plan:
Remains 110% compliant
Remember, it is never too late to go after living your dreams. Don't let anyone tell you it is too late; failures and setbacks should be seen as stepping stones towards your success. You can do it if you want it bad enough.
Here's to a week of success!

No comments: