Sunday, January 18, 2009

The importance of Rested Sleep on Day 92-120



Today I completed a full body strength training plus sit-ups. It wasn't a great workout because my week-end has been very busy, my sleeping patterns very much interrupted and with less sleep my body isn't well rested. Therefore a lack of rested sleep interferes with your workout from being effective. I had to talk myself through every set, every lift and actually did not finish my full 40 min. I was done at 32 min!
Oh well, lesson learned. Tomorrow is the start of another week and I will be concentrating on 2 sets of 25/20, then 3 min of sprinting in between sets.
OK, here's to another great week.



3 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

WoW! Looking good, grrrl! What ever you are doing, keep on doing it. It's working!!

What's your diet been like since seeing the naturopath?

My 1-2-3 Fat Loss Solution said...

TThanks girl! I've eliminated all processed foods and sugars. Maybe have 1 sweet treat twice per month if, and very limited starchy carbs.
D

Debbie said...

Diane, love the photo of you holding the ball. You look like a serious athlete!

Glad to hear your nutrition program is working. Keep it up.