Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 106 of 120


Last week when I worked my leg, it took me 4 days to get over the burn; partially in part due to me forgetting to stretch. My hammies were so tight I thought they would pop. Anyhoo, lesson learned as I hit the timer for 15 min and got busy with my leg work and remembered to stretch afterwards:)
Finished things off with a 25 min HITT on the T. Mill.
This week I have a number of dinner appointments and even though when I eat out I do my best to select the healthiest foods on the menu, the salt and oil content can sometimes be too much. So this week all of my meals this week will be choosen with extra caution. I do stay away from ordering salads as they're usually deceiving at times, even if the dressing comes on the side. OK, do your thing peeps and don't quit.

No comments: