Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Setback but taking it in stride

For those following my blog – I’m still here, my scheduled photo shoot for last Sunday was cancelled because I was in a car accident, and recovering from back and neck pain. Not being able to workout for 6 days has been brutal. Tonight however, I will work my legs, ABS and do a bit of cardio. I’m on the mend, but don’t want to push it just yet with any upper body strength training.
My photo shoot may now be pushed to the middle of this month or month end.
Despite this minor set back I continue to eat clean and results and I continue to see pleasing results.
"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them." - Denis Waitley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diane, sorry to hear of your car accident. hope you are feeling better and recover quickly! i know you have been working so hard for this goal! whatever you do just make sure you are not overdoing it. I know how you feel in regards to doing so well to experience a setback..as long as you are keeping up with the nutrition you should hold steady.
prayers are with you for a speedy recovery from your injuries!