Friday, June 12, 2009

Making better choices by adjusting

Well Friday is upon us and as the week-end approaches I am being reminded that I’ve no cheat meals in place. It is a norm for me to not pack a lunch for work on Friday and just go with the flow – after all Mon-Thurs, and Sundays I’m on top of my game. However for the next 6 weeks…well make that five the word “cheat” isn’t applicable to me. I’ve decided that I don’t like that word being connected to food anyways…going forward I’m going to refer to those meals as “free” meals as I don’t see it as cheating when you’re enjoying food.

My strength training workout this week has been intense with supersets training in place from 40-54 min.
My cardio has run from 30-60 min with sit-ups in between.

Tomorrow I’m spending the night at a friend’s place and have to pack my snacks and dinner – different, but want to keep consistent and surprise my PT is a good way on my weigh in and measurement day.
I’ll be back to posting weekly pictures.
Remember if you’re not happy with the direction your life is going – you possess the power to change it!

No comments: