Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A so so start but staying focused

Sunday was my official start day towards my new goal - getting my body competition ready.
My nutritional plan has been 3 LC and 1 HC alternating, I've cut out coffee and replaced it with green tea. Saturday I will have one cup of coffee IF I want to. Sweets, desserts and processed foods are out until Christmas day. Alcohol for now is limited to 2 glasses of wine per week, but not mandatory.
My exercise plan is in place, but since Monday I've been fighting against a bad virus - aches, fever, light headed and upset stomach. Therefore, my workouts haven't been happening as I would like:(
Nonetheless I am staying committed to my clean eating.
LC - low carb
HC - High carb
"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of you doing it. The time will pass anyway, we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use"
Earl Nightingale

No comments: